Thread: CP370

CP370

Can I use 2 transducers on my CP370? I have a es98 in my dash and a es128 up on the front deck with a CPT-100 mounted on the Ultrex and would like use the built in transducer on my Ultrex but can't get a adapter cable because the es128 units are Chirp. I use the CP370 when running on plane with a P79 transducer and I was thinking if I had a transducer switch i could switch it to the Ultrex transducer When I was up front fishing then switch back when I'm to the P79 when I'm on plane.
    Thanks

2. Member
    CP370 single transducer and no switch to go back and forth.

Advantage to built in Ultrex ducer - it’s built in

Disadvantages
    * 600W - less target separation than CHIRP
    * Sonar only - no DownVision

Tying to understand the total system to come up with a possible recommendation.

3. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Why use the sonar in the TM, you can use the sonar off the ES128!!!
    I run down and sonar most all the time.

For some reason the DownVision part has not been working this year as I just get a blank screen when I switch over to that channel and I'm thinking it might have something to with the broken ring on the plug end that goes into the back of the es128. If I changed the transducer mounted on the trolling motor I would have to purchase a new transducer shield saver since they have changed the transducer. If I went with the built in I would no longer have the cable flopping around but that would be the only plus. Thanks

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Might be able to pick up the old style off the internet, have you checked to see If Raymarine has any new ones in stock?