2019 Nitro Z20 - review

I have only had mine for a week now, but the hole shot, mid range, and overall quickness of the 4-stroke on the new hull design is far better than my previous 2016 Z20. I do like a few of the changes on the layout, and feel I can pile more "stuff" in my boat now. The rod lockers are HUGE. I can easily take 25 rods with me now, and have room to dig around still (I removed the rod tubes). The middle-front compartment is narrower, but deeper, and I like the "sections" It has now. I can pile in my boxes vertically, instead of horizontally, although I did have to re-label my boxes, haha. FINALLY, a center, "between the seat" glove box, that I didn't have to make on my own. Having the back compartments both deep now, with tackle box slots was helpful as well. Most importantly, the boat feels more solid when running. I did add "rod buckles" and the concealment kit, and it was a total pain in the @$$ to install due to the conduit being glassed in for the wires running front to back. I had to cut out some glass and conduit to get them to fit, but that was my choice.

All in all I am very happy with what they have done with the new Z20 & 4-stroke.

2. Member
    Looking at these......how is the leg room?

3. Member
    plenty. I am almost 6' tall and my hot foot is adjusted almost all the way towards me.