Tough fishing but a fun week

My wife and I spent last week fishing KY and Barkley. It was tough fishing but we caught a few keepers during the week. Most days we would only find 1 but other days we caught 2 or 3 keepers. We never had a day with 5 keepers. We fished the USA Bassin Co-ed Classic Sat and Sun and had 3 keepers in two days. Sarah did catch her PB LM at #3.58 Not a giant, but still her best yet AND it was on tourney day so she was jacked about it!
    We also had the chance to meet up with Smallmouthguy and his wife for dinner one night. It was good meeting up with yall again.
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive

2. Member
    It was a fun time.

3. Member
    My wife and I fish the aba coed on ky lake. Didn't know they had a USA bassin. But if they do it again next year we will fish them.

4. Member
    It will not be back at ky. It's going to another lake. Either Green or barren.
    The USA bassin has had a coed classic there for at least the last 6 -8 years.

5. Member
    Good to see again as well Brad. Enjoyed meeting your beautiful new bride. It’s great to have a spouse that you enjoy the outdoors with. It creates a special bond. Sooooo she caught the biggest fish??

We enjoyed it Jim. It was nice to meet your wife too! Next time we are around we will have to catch up again. It is cool to be able to get out fishing together as a couple. Sarah didn't fish much until we met(4 years ago), now she asks me when is the next time we can go. She also started throwing a baitcaster this spring and is getting pretty good with it.

Sarah caught both our keepers on day 1. She had a 3# and a 3.5#. I couldn't let her out do me so I caught a 4# on Sunday. That was the only keepers we had in two days.
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive