Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Well I didn't really understand. I was expecting several to be fishing and frankly I was wanting to see some of the faster boats make some runs. I was expecting that in the mornings. It was so hot I went home around noon each day.
    Next year I will ask more questions. I just didn't prepare well enough.

2. Member
    This one had a couple Strokers, a few Bullets, but actually more slow Allys than normal. We are gonna try and get the attendee numbers back up for next year. We have to figure out how to get that website back up and running so people can register again.

Johnny Johnson

3. Member
    Yes, I hope that happens. I tried for a year to join Fastbass and finally admitted defeat.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gehol View Post
    Well I didn't really understand. I was expecting several to be fishing and frankly I was wanting to see some of the faster boats make some runs. I was expecting that in the mornings. It was so hot I went home around noon each day.
    Next year I will ask more questions. I just didn't prepare well enough.
    Thursday and Friday we was fishing by daylight. Saturday I was on the water around 7 and off by 11.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by atcje View Post
    This one had a couple Strokers, a few Bullets, but actually more slow Allys than normal. We are gonna try and get the attendee numbers back up for next year. We have to figure out how to get that website back up and running so people can register again.
    Let me know if I can help Johnny.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12