Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Glass boat coming or not?

Has there been a release date set for Glass boat? Are we going to have to wait till spring?
    2017 Skeeter ZX 250

2. Member
    They are supposed to be released at the BassMaster Classic next spring

Hope they bring one up to St Clair for some testing/demo rides
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog619 View Post
    They are supposed to be released at the BassMaster Classic next spring
    I heard at the Classic this spring that this has been the plan from the beginning.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I heard at the Classic this spring that this has been the plan from the beginning.
    Yes, that’s correct

6. Member
    I was hoping it would be before the classic. That’s not until the middle of March. If there is a 12-16 week build time nobody gets a boat until June or July. A little late on the season for me. I personally have it nailed down to a coupe models, but, I really am hesitant to pull the trigger until I see what they unveil. I wish it was sooner than later.

7. Member
    I was told by a dealer here in NC, that there will be one out November- December timeframe. We will see.

8. Member
    Going to be awkward Classic

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigjc00 View Post
    I was hoping it would be before the classic. That’s not until the middle of March. If there is a 12-16 week build time nobody gets a boat until June or July. A little late on the season for me. I personally have it nailed down to a coupe models, but, I really am hesitant to pull the trigger until I see what they unveil. I wish it was sooner than later.
    If it were me I would wait and see what they come out with. After driving and fishing out of their aluminum boats, I can only imagine what they will do with glass. Heck, their aluminum rides and fishes like my glass Ranger! I was going to pull the trigger on a 2080 but I'm waiting to see the glass as well.
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS

If Vexus hits a home run with the glass boats like they have with the tins it might take a lot longer to get one than everyone thinks. The 2080 is about as good as a boat can look regardless of what it's built out of. Larry
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

11. Member
    CC before glass, I hope. :)

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greywalls View Post
    CC before glass, I hope. :)
    i bet the CC models are very close to release. I’m sure they will be our way before the glass models. And most likely before Dec.

13. bayousmallie
    I sure hope so been waiting since march.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bayousmallie View Post
    I sure hope so been waiting since march.
    They have already said the CC models are coming out next. Plus people that have toured the factory have seen the demo units.

15. Member
    They need to hurry up already! I’m going to buy a new boat amd want one by the end of April and am waiting to see what Vexus is going to unveil before I make my decision. However, I’m starting to lose hope with now official announcement. I’ve got it narrowed down to the BassCat Jaguar or Lynx, Phoenix PHX 21, Charger 210 Elite, or....?

16. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigjc00 View Post
    They need to hurry up already! I’m going to buy a new boat amd want one by the end of April and am waiting to see what Vexus is going to unveil before I make my decision. However, I’m starting to lose hope with now official announcement. I’ve got it narrowed down to the BassCat Jaguar or Lynx, Phoenix PHX 21, Charger 210 Elite, or....?
    What official announcement ?

Exactly, put out a date for a glass prototype and we will accept it as a prototype and be able to continue on with our lives
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Exactly, put out a date for a glass prototype and we will accept it as a prototype and be able to continue on with our lives
    It has already been put out there, that a glass boat will be unveiled at the bass master classic next year.

I haven't heard that is a for sure thing, if it was it would be easy for Mr. Clark to say so
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    I haven't heard that is a for sure thing, if it was it would be easy for Mr. Clark to say so
    Here, I’ll do the work for you...

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....72#post9553372

Post 25.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast