Transducer on Ulterra

Has anyone mounted a Liveview transducer on an Ulterra? If so , how?

2. Member
    Click the Search Forum button at the top right of this forum listing. Type in Ulterra.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Banned
    The guy that does my installs in working on one right now. It's a 60 inch shaft, 36 volt and he is using the cornfield crappie cable coiled routing device. I was talking to him yesterday and he said there may be 3 feet of slack left after he runs the transducer wire up the coils. Yes I typed that correctly, only 3 feet of slack for mounting the black box in some location.

I haven't looked at it personally but I think this is what he is using.

https://www.cornfieldcrappiegear.com...e/cable-save-r

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post
    The guy that does my installs in working on one right now. It's a 60 inch shaft, 36 volt and he is using the cornfield crappie cable coiled routing device. I was talking to him yesterday and he said there may be 3 feet of slack left after he runs the transducer wire up the coils. Yes I typed that correctly, only 3 feet of slack for mounting the black box in some location.

I haven't looked at it personally but I think this is what he is using.

https://www.cornfieldcrappiegear.com...e/cable-save-r
    Thanks. I have one of those.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
    Thanks. I have one of those.
    You might want to plan on a temporary install if you don't have someplace to store the black box very close to the trolling motor. Even with my 52 inch Ultrex it's going to be on the front deck until the transducer extension cables come out.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post
    You might want to plan on a temporary install if you don't have someplace to store the black box very close to the trolling motor. Even with my 52 inch Ultrex it's going to be on the front deck until the transducer extension cables come out.
    Thanks for the info.

7. Member

Panoptix mount for Ulterra

Quote Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
    Has anyone mounted a Liveview transducer on an Ulterra? If so , how?
    I have a mount I cannot get the picture to load up on here cornfieldcrappiegear.com Can fit Terrova Ulterra Ultrex and the Xi5

8. Member
    Call me I have them in stock(for now) they are going fast www.cornfieldcrappiegear.com 217-304-1680 thanks