Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many Hole in Ones have you had?

Golfed on and off for 49 years.tally- ZERO!
    how many have you had?
    164 yds today and came up two feet short.
    I have had many close ones but none in the jar.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Two, one was beautiful wedge, the other was a thinned, red assed 4 iron that never left the pin. Had it not hit the flagstick I’m pretty sure I would still be looking for it!

3. Member
    I am 61 years old, grand total of one ace.

4. Member
    Had my first about 5 months ago. Played early in life and then gave it up for about 30 years and started back to playing about 10 years ago.

5. Member
    Just one. On a 110 yard par 3 into the teeth of 20MPH winds. Punched an 8 iron in to keep it as low as possible. One bounce and in the cup at 66 years of age.

Zero. I have witnessed a few. Always a bridesmaid and never a bride.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

7. Member
    I am 36 and have never had one, a few one footers but never an ace. Now my dad (15 handicap) on the other hand has had two, one was pretty memorable as he was playing in a charity golf outing in 1988 and on a par 3 there was a brand new BMW 328I red convertible if you got a hole in one. Well he hit a thin 6 iron and hit a berm bounced up and rolled in. He did not think it went in but everyone he was playing with was going crazy. I was 6 at the time and still remember us sitting at the kitchen table when he called after the round and my mom said you must be drunk and to call a taxi.

8. Member
    Smart Mom! Folks always like to help you celebrate a hole in one. My dad had one many years ago and won $700 as part of the club pot. Bar bill he paid was $900. He still has that over me. I wish he was still here to rub it in!

9. Fishing is a Passion
    Played golf for 54 years and have never had the pleasure
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

0, only come close a couple of times. Hit one within a inch or so a few years ago, thought it was going in but turned into a tap in birdie instead.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

11. Member
    Next one will be my ...... first !!

12. Member
    Zero here. I've been close a couple of times.... both times I could touch my ball and the cup with my putter head. Otherwise I've been a foot here or a foot there. Some day the sun will shine on my rear end and hopefully I can get lucky - it's not skill that's going to make the ball go in.
    08 Triton 17 Explorer/08 90 Merc

13. Member
    Never been close. 37 years old, have golfed for 20 + years. 8 usga handicap. I'm playing tommorow at a course with 5 par 3s though.

14. Member

Closest is about 2ft. I have holed/pinned a shot from about 150 out with a 7 iron once.

15. Member
    Started in high school in 2008, and played through college up until last year. Have had many that were within a few inches and one that even bounced and hit the base of the pin and stopped right at the edge. Couldn’t even fit a finger between the ball and the hole. Hopefully one day I’ll get one.

16. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    I had one with friends 210 yard Par 3 but I quit during the 15th hole because of heat and beers.We played the 17th for $5 closest to the pin and ball rolled right in the hole with the slope of the green. I won the $15 but I can't count the shot because I quit the round. so >>> ZERO holes in one.

17. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Third time I played golf I hit the cup on a par 3, ball bounced out and landed a foot away and then rolled back in. Took me half a dozen more rounds to even have a ball stay on that stupid green.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    I had one with friends 210 yard Par 3 but I quit during the 15th hole because of heat and beers.We played the 17th for $5 closest to the pin and ball rolled right in the hole with the slope of the green. I won the $15 but I can't count the shot because I quit the round. so >>> ZERO holes in one.
    That counts in my book. I've holed out from 60yds in a few times but never a hole in one.

19. Member
    I have had one back in April 2015 at a course over in sulphur Louisiana called Frash Park.
    2005 Skeeter SX200 Yamaha VMAX 200

37 years old and I have had 2. I also had the pleasure of watching them both.

My dad had one on a blind par three. While it was still awesome he thought the guys on the next tee were cheering cause they hit a great tee shot. He had no idea it went in.

Lu Bedevia
    1997 Ranger R82 Sport
    1997 Mercury 150 XR6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast