Livescope black box location

Where is everyone mounting their livescope black box ?
    2014 Phoenix 619
    2014 200 ProXs
    Twin Pro II Poles

2. Member
    I put mine under the front deck -- in front of the rod box on port side, next to trolling motor recess, on a piece of plywood mounted vertically with sheet metal brackets --- tight quarters but it fit.

3. Member
    Because of how short the transducer cable is I had to put it in a forward bin. Transducer cable goes up the TM, then with the TM cable back to deck. Used up most of the transducer cable.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

Mine is mounted in the most forward portion of the starboard rod locker, bolted on the inside wall.
    Garmin Pro Team

5. Banned
    Same here, I have mine in the forward most compartment.

6. Member
    Mine is mounted on a sheet of plywood along with the UHD black box in the forward port side compartment.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

7. Member
    Mine is similar to everyone else. The LS black box and a GMS10 hub are located in the bow storage area located under the trolling motor to run the LS, PS22 and two 93SV+ bow units. Those are networked to the UHD black box and another GMS10 hub located in a port side storage compartment along with a separate battery for the electronics, fuse box and switch. The GMS10 hub is used to network in the console 93SV+ unit, a 73SV+ rear deck unit and the PS30 on the transom.

8. Banned
    Mine is going to be on the deck until the extensions come out. I firmly believe that you get what you pay for most of the time but this is ridiculous. I'm paying $1500 for the unit, another who knows how much for the extension cable, an extension for the cable that plugs into the unit from the box, a connector and more labor to re-do what should have been a one-time install.

I hope they put more thought into the performance than they did the cable lengths. I mean seriously, didn't any of you beta testers tell them the cables are to short???? It's rather apparent no employees have ever rigged a boat.

9. Member
    Thank you all for your input.
    2014 Phoenix 619
    2014 200 ProXs
    Twin Pro II Poles