Thread: TXW195 Cover

Question TXW195 Cover

Hey folks. I'm on the hunt for advise for a cover. I'm running a 2017 PT195, dual console with Ultrex 80#. Unfortunately outside storage is my only option so I don't want to skimp on protection. From what I've heard, the mfg cover (Dowco) is best. The problem is dowco will not guarantee a good fit with the ultrex TM installed and returning it after purchase is not an option. Does anyone have the same setup as me (single or dual console with ultrex 80#) and have the dowco cover?
    2017 Tracker Pro Team 195 DC
    Ultrex 80lb w/ Ipilot link
    Merc 150 4-stroke
    Helix G2N 9"SI, 7"DI

2. Banned
    I have the factory cover and it will not fit with the Ultrex on. The height and the width of the Ultrex makes the cover come about 12" short. I called Aurora for a custom and they cannot make one unless I bring them the boat. I'm going to have the old one modified I guess

3. Member
    just got a dual council 195 TXW and put an Ultrex on and the factory cover I got covered everything just fine.

4. Member
    The Dowco cover will fit just fine. Here is my 2016 dual console with 112 Fortrex. The only thing I did was buy one of those cheap swimming noodles, cut it down the length and put it on the windshields when im towing covered. Its a little tight there but works great for storage. Not a drop of water inside the boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images