Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Hey, I haven't made it back to Sharron Harris, but got it on buckhorn about two weeks ago. Me and my two boys 7 and 10. We had a blast and it was their first trip out. Still riding like a dream. Little more than half a tank plus live well and then all our gear and we hit 55.4 on the GPS. Had a bit of trim left so prob would have got a little more but backed out because it was freezing the kiddos with the temps. More than fast enough for what I need/want. Jumps out of the hole like a bullet though, still can't believe how quick it's on plane. The helix's are awesome though I'm still figuring them out. Can't wait for the weather to turn back warm so I can get the little ones back out on the water.
    JMJ, thank you for the update. Mid 50's is really impressive for that motor and load you had, gets me excited actually. As I have been in an older glass Ranger for a while and looking at something new in the next year, and Im really considering going Vexus aluminum, and this model fits what I want in my next boat. I know that people dont buy aluminum boats for performance, but its nice to know that it'll run mid 50's if needed, and probably cruse upper 40's while saving a ton of fuel from what I'm personally used to.
    Last edited by CWKemp; 01-11-2019 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling

2. Member
    Mid to low 50's with the 135 on an 1880 is very nice. I was told by a dealer that the 1980 with 150 would be mid to low 50's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12