Thread: Musk Meltdown

Musk Meltdown

I don’t own Tesla stock but I do think Musk is a brilliant visionary that is getting frustrated and constrained by market forces. I think his work will have a huge impact on mankind in the future. He really needs to delegate some of his business oriented duties so he is not trying to do too much at once. I know most people love the drama of watching someone famous self destruct but I find it pretty tragic and would hate to see his vision derailed. I hope he gets it together and finds a safe place to land so he can continue his work.

2. Member
    Smart, yes. He is also a snake oil salesman who has broken several securities laws and should find himself in jail. Tesla was/is a welfare case and will soon be out of business.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Smart, yes. He is also a snake oil salesman who has broken several securities laws and should find himself in jail. Tesla was/is a welfare case and will soon be out of business.
    True l, the taking it private to screw the shorts is going to result in liability but I would sure hate to see the demise of the battery technology. The traditional car companies are not the most innovate group so if Tesla does go down I hope a tech company like Apple buys the battery and autonomous car components so they can move the technology forward.

4. Member
    I think that it is a given that the battery part will either spin off or be scooped up.

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Agree. I wish he would hire some help and take a breather. He needs to setup TSLA similar to SpaceX. I think he underestimated the problems of mass producing. Tesla can make thousands of cars perfectly over a long period of time. But trying to make thousands in a week is another story. I wish he would also raise enough money to build a few more factories. A factory for each car, suv, truck, solar roof, powerwalls and batteries.
    Thanos was the hero