Thread: IPilot spotlock

IPilot spotlock

Hello,

Since I fish alone frequently unloading my boat off the trailer is a challenge at times. I seen where some use spot lock as a way to keep the boat stationary while parking the trailer. My question is after setting spot lock with the remote will the spot lock stay active (keep its position) if the remote loses its connection. In other words, as I drive my truck with trailer to the parking lot, with the remote in hand, the distance involved will cause the remote to be out of range. Will the trolling motor keep the coordinates and hence stay locked in place until the remote comes back into range?

thanks

2. Member
    In my experience with the ultrex, the spot lock stays put even when I go park my truck (the remote stays around my neck of course), and I am def out of blue tooth range at that point. The boat is always where I left it when I get back to the dock.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagniappe View Post
    In my experience with the ultrex, the spot lock stays put even when I go park my truck (the remote stays around my neck of course), and I am def out of blue tooth range at that point. The boat is always where I left it when I get back to the dock.
    Thank you sir much appreciated.

4. Member
    you're most welcome

5. Member
    +1 my experience as well