Banned

Unique Boat Products...

Anyone know how to reach them??? I've sent emails and haven't received any replies... Been trying for over 3 weeks... Or anyone know someone else that can build a hole shot plate that you can mount a Humminbird SI transducer to... Dan

2. Member
    I just received a top and bottom plate from CB Bailey Marine, I had him add a attachment for a LSS-2, Should be able to do something similar for hummingbird. Look at his web page or his facebook page. I had no luck the UBP as well. https://cbmarinedesign.com/

3. Banned
    CB marine or try Steve at Hydrodynamics

I think Mike does great work but that kind of customer service in unacceptable and I keep hearing the same thing over and over...
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

5. Hagen
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    I think Mike does great work but that kind of customer service in unacceptable and I keep hearing the same thing over and over...

Got that right. Cbailey for me.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

6. Banned
    Well I sent Chris a message... Fingers crossed.. Dan

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocull0 View Post
    I just received a top and bottom plate from CB Bailey Marine, I had him add a attachment for a LSS-2, Should be able to do something similar for hummingbird. Look at his web page or his facebook page. I had no luck the UBP as well. https://cbmarinedesign.com/
    Any chance of you posting a picture of your transducer mount?? Mine for my solix is mounted directly to the bottom plate and I wonder if it might be a little high.
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS

8. Member
    Contact Steve Glenn.

9. Member
    UBP makes great things from what I have seen over the years. The stuff on my 2005 still looks great. The problem though is a reoccurring issue over an over again is no one can get in touch with him.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

10. Member
    +1 for Steve at Hydrodynamics. He was the only way to get in contact with UBP at all. I had a top and bottom plate with hot foot and dead pedal from UBP, I have since changed jack plates and ordered the top and bottom plates from cbailey. Both men do amazing work but cbailey has customer service which was awesome and had my order shipped to me in 1/4 of the time so he will be getting my business from here on out.

11. Member
    I have UBP products on my 2016, but the dealer got them for me cuz I had a hard time getting in touch with Mike, great products though, but I'm with crank, needs better customer service

12. Member
    Cb marine does awesome work

13. Member
    Just ordered top and bottom plates from C Bailey he was great to work with. Should have my stuff in a week or so. He does have a bottom plate with transducer mounting
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

14. Member
    I tried to upload pic of bottom plate with mount but the photo has some sort of issue. I can text it to you if you send me a contact # in a PM.

15. Member
    Pm sent, thanks
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS