Guide Recommendations for Broken Bow

Planning on a trip later this month. Would appreciate any suggestions.
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

2. Banned
    Throw a top water and keep throwing it all day. Watch your graph on points and figure out what depth they are at their always on the points just at different depths. When you find the depth throw a creature bait or crank. No need for a guide unless you just want one. Oh and keep your eyes open for schoolers.

And of you happen to catch a full moon make a night trip lost of nice fish come out of BB in the dark.
    Last edited by jarhead175; 09-05-2018 at 08:42 PM.

3. Member
    I would recommend stopping by Pine Creek lake while your in that area. It’s not a giant fish lake but a lot of 3 to 5lbers

4. Member
    Like Jarhead said, fish the points. If you must have a guide, call Bryce Archey. Have used him a few times. He’s awesome!

If it cools down just a bit, which I imagine it will, there will probably be schooling activity all over the place. Shaky head, Ned rigging, underspins and small swimbaits have worked well for us there. Usually pick up some better fish throwing a football jig also.
    Like Bassmaster said, Pine Creek is a fun lake to fish close by. My wife and I had a blast throwing topwaters there 2 weeks ago.

6. Member
    Is there a preferred ramp?????
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

7. Banned
    Depends on what area of the lake you want to fish and how far you want to run. I always use the ramp up the river at the Mccurtain County game reserve.