Older Minn Kota in need of obsolete foot peddle

I have a Minn Kota 93, 824 Turbo Pro Autopilot and I need a pedal for it. Unfortunately the setup is old enough that that pedal is no longer made or apparently not available anywhere.

I 'm hopping to find a used one for sale. The part number that I'm looking for is 2774700. I spoke with Minn Kota again and i definitely looking for that part number. Its distinguishing feature is the connecter is a flat double stacked 8 pin. They only made one of those and that pedal will work.
    Last edited by mmead1014; 09-05-2018 at 11:51 AM.

2. Member
    Call this place and talk to Jason. You can get new style main board and new style pedal for around 200.00. If you find the old style it's going to be used and probably not last long. Just went through this last week on a friends motor.
    https://northlandmarine.com

3. Member
    Do you have a picture of the one you need? I have one and going to get a few more tomorrow. I can not post pictures on here.

4. Member
    Here is the pic of the pedal. the way to verify that its the correct pedal is the plug. its a flat 2 row 8 pin female
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    Sorry the one I have is a round pin e bay has some of the flat ones on there site.

6. Member
    Nevermind

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmead1014 View Post
    I have a Minn Kota 93, 824 Turbo Pro Autopilot and I need a pedal for it. Unfortunately the setup is old enough that that pedal is no longer made or apparently not available anywhere.

I 'm hopping to find a used one for sale. The part number that I'm looking for is 2774700. I spoke with Minn Kota again and i definitely looking for that part number. Its distinguishing feature is the connecter is a flat double stacked 8 pin. They only made one of those and that pedal will work.
    I have one like that. I am an hour behind you, I will be in the shop around 8. give me a call. 985-252-9868