Hey guys, looking for some help regarding my tilt trim on my 250 HPDI...first off, when I trim the motor up, it screeches pretty bad, but not so much when I go down. Second, ive had this problem happen twice now in tournaments..if I trim the motor ALL the way up, the motor will lock up and I can't trim it down, the pump still runs because I can hear it, but it stays locked in that position. I can solve the problem by releasing the manual release on the side of the motor with a flat head screwdriver to release the motor back down and continue to use it. But even when I'm trying to trim the motor down at all times, it is "sticking" and I have to trim up first, then trim down a couple times to get the motor to go down...what does this sound like to you guys? I've had multiple suggestions and I know its hard to say without taking it apart, but some say it could be a cellinoid? tilt trim pump itselt...or something in the hydraulics? Just wanted to see what u all thought it might be before I take it in to get looked at. Thanks for any help