Team Trail options to fish with my son?

Folks,
    My boy is gonna fish high school this year and Id sure like to fish some team tourneys with him as well. Was wanting to do the federation club but its draw for partner and Id really like more time on the water with my son. Plus they need to be 16 to fish the federation adult side.

Anyway looking for a good team trail that maybe is based out of OKC but I could fish a Tulsa based one if needed as Im sure most tourneys will be east of OKC anyway.

Thanks and I would love to see what all you guys know about that would be a good fit and not break the bank on entry fees.

Danny

2. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    https://www.allamericananglers.com/ Fished all American anglers this year. Sure was a great group of guys. Shoot me your number in a pm and I’ll get you the contact info for the tourney director. You can also go to the website in the beginning. Decent money for entry, some decent competition, and most important good people!!!!

3. Member
    Future bass has father son teams. they also give prizes for the highest placing team with child at each tourney.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cableman View Post
    Future bass has father son teams. they also give prizes for the highest placing team with child at each tourney.
    My son and I fished Future Bass and loved it.

5. Member
    My son and I fished the USAbassin team trail this year. you fish the tournaments With everyone else, but you gain points in the next generation division to qualify for other regional and national tournaments. It was fun. Will do it again next year if they have it. It starts early though......
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66

6. Member
    Thx guys. All seem like great options. I’m a Cat guy so future sounds cool but All American looks great too. I’ll check the others y’all mentioned out as well. Thx