Thread: Damn bikers!

Not a member

Damn bikers!

Was coming up 36 from Rising Star yesterday with a load of hay. Just a few miles out of Abilene and got behind a guy pulling a toon boat. I slowed down and didnt want to pass him because we were almost in town. But the guy kept driving on the shoulder wanting me to pass and thus was kicking up rocks and such. Was pretty much half way around him when I saw a dude on a bicycle pull out from a small side road. He turned right toward me. I dont reckon he saw me as I was coming up beside the guy pulling the boat. But i know he saw me after he was facing me. Lol. He was on the shoulder and it wasnt close call or anything but I think I saw the oh shit look on Bob Addys face when I blew buy him! Lol. By the way Bob. You ran that stop sign! Hahaha

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    ... if he was down on 36, he was a looong way from home. I've seen him out a few times myself, around Elm Dale Rd & I-20.

Hell he rides all over Texas. Breakin laws as he goes!!!! Fiddy miles is a joy ride for him.

4. Member
    Heck I thought this was about the Harley guys. Was headed to Waco Sunday and 6 of the Bandio's were in the left lane doing 65mph to 70 stretched from lane to lane right to left and creating a traffic jam. Finally passed them on the right and did not give an inch on my lane rights. I love riding mine but I respect the rights of those following me and wanting to pass

5. Banned
    Ahold have laid on the horn, threw a beer bottle at him and shot the middle finger at him!

I wondered who that crazy dude hauling ass with a big load of hay was. Yup it was me. That was only 7 miles from the house Reg. I went 8.5 further south. 30+ miler that evening. Oh, I did stop just further back, steep shoulder on the hwy.