Anyone making 03 bow panels?

My Bow panel is slowly wasting away. :(

Who is making replacements?

2. Member
    No one that I know of. I thought I saw some at the plant one day but when I asked Bill he said they didn't have any and who ever it was that made them had quit making them. I'm gonna make me one out of steel (that I can weld together) or aluminum (have to find someone to weld).

Yes, I don't remember who but, he is making all the plastic pieces out of carbon fiber. They were pricey from what I recall but, looked like quality parts.

4. Member
    Check out www.frontpanelexpress.com. They have free design software, and basically make anything you draw up. I have never used them for a boat panel, but have ordered plenty of custom panels for different projects at work.

Here is a link to the thread on Allison Owners where the guy is making all plastic pieces for the XB-2003 out of carbon fiber and its some slick looking stuff! If your not a member on Allison Owners you may not be able to see it. I don't know how to copy and paste pictures now on my new computer windows 10 or some shit or I would post pictures here. He is/was asking 150 for it. Like I said before kind of pricey. This was a long time ago September of 2016 the number he listed to call and buy on is 813-393-6533. Maybe call him and ask...……...

http://forum.allisonowners.net/index...g-panel.18197/

Last edited by K-DAWG; 09-04-2018 at 08:33 PM.

6. Member
    You might also consider contacting Chris Bailey (CB Marine), he makes some nice custom stuff and may be able to help you out on the panel.

7. Member
    I’m not sure why Bill tells everyone there are no bow panels as I know they are setting there 100% pre-wired with trim switch and 12v plug in them.

I'm gonna be sending my buddy Chris Dunn, every panel on an xb2003 this fall,he will be using them for CF molds. and prolly add them to his inventory

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scj View Post
    I’m not sure why Bill tells everyone there are no bow panels as I know they are setting there 100% pre-wired with trim switch and 12v plug in them.
    That's what I thought as well. Pretty sure I saw some a few months ago.

10. Member
    Andy Cobb sells really nice CF panels for xb2003 Allisons and other Allisons. He can no longer make the bow panel pictured above but
    can make one for an 03 like the 02 has, flat.