Wtb gunmetal grey carpet

So, I called Ranger last week to order new deck lids on the front of my 520. I re Did the rear lids a couple of years ago and everything fit great. The lids came with carpet on them. Now Ranger has informed me they no longer can offer gunmetal grey carpet. I had wanted new deck carpet as well. Anyhow I checked with bass cat and they also no longer offer the color. Overton seems to not carry this brand of carpet anymore and have gone with the more common rubber backed. As I understand both these carpets have a different backing then the rubber backing that bass boat seats offer. Im more then a little concerned about the longevity of this rubber backed carpet say 8 years down the road.
    So I would like to see if anyone has a roll of the bass cat or old stock overtones carpet. Short of that I don't see any order choice then using the rubber backed bass boat seats carpet as they seem to be the only other ones offering this color. I understand their 24 oz is lighter then their 20 oz in coloration, so I will probably go with 20 oz with a quarter inch pad.
    I don't really want to do the bottom or rear deck as that carpet looks great.and besides my lids I did a two years ago look great too.
    Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated!
    Mark in NM

2. Member
    It's made by sparta carpet, I have 40-50 yards of it. You can find them on ebay, bassboatcarpet.com .. I think that's what it is, IDK, I buy rolls of it from them.
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR