Thinking of switching over

Currently am a Ranger owner. But have always been a fan of the Blazer boats. Something about being a smaller company, and putting together a boat to compete with the bigger companies. I have never ridden in one, and I am not sure I have seen one where I live. Just getting the itch for a new boat. Been looking around, not many dealers or many 595's or 625's out there. The price seems to go to be true. Seems to get a lot for the money. Do you guys recommend any dealership (regardless of location) that will work with me. Just starting out the process.

Thank you

2. Member
    Closest to you that I know will treat you right. Anglers Port Marine, Warsaw Missouri. Good people and good prices.

I bought mine at Horizon Trike and Marine, Clarksville, Ar. 2nd boat I have bought from them. I had a 2016 Ranger Z519 and this 525 that I am running would not be afraid to compare it to a Ranger in ride, build, and performance and price.
    Lee Setser
    2022 Blazer 625
    2022 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Lowrance HDS 12 Lives
    Lowrance Active Target

Quote Originally Posted by Lee X19 View Post
    Closest to you that I know will treat you right. Anglers Port Marine, Warsaw Missouri. Good people and good prices.

I bought mine at Horizon Trike and Marine, Clarksville, Ar. 2nd boat I have bought from them. I had a 2016 Ranger Z519 and this 525 that I am running would not be afraid to compare it to a Ranger in ride, build, and performance and price.
    Thank you Lee

4. Member
    you might call blazer boats and get the name of dealer closest to you