Thread: Suggestions??

Suggestions??

I am open to any and all suggestions for advise on how to get Honda moving on my warranty repair. I do not like the thought of getting a lwayer or going to arbitration. I'm trying to communicate with them directly but getting no response. I am really super frustrated and open to any and all advise. To be clear, I am not at all upset with my dealer, they have been great and provided me with a loaner boat (nicer than the one I own) but it's not my boat and I don't like using someone else's boat. Thanks!

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Call service and see if you can get a manager on the phone, give him this website so he can see the exposure you have here.

4. Member
    Maybe good news, all parts came in today and dealer said Honda rep mentioned this website. Ah, social media on the positive side Dealer said they'd have it finished before end of week. Now, wonder what warranty comes with a new long block?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DougH View Post
    Maybe good news, all parts came in today and dealer said Honda rep mentioned this website. Ah, social media on the positive side Dealer said they'd have it finished before end of week. Now, wonder what warranty comes with a new long block?
    Warranty is probably what the original was. Pretty much the same with whatever warranty repairs are made on most any product. You lose a compressor on your a/c at home 1 month before the warranty expires, you have one month on the new one.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4