2018 19 TRX Motor Guide Xi5

I just bought a 2018 TRX and I am putting my Xi5 on it does anyone have one on their Triton and was there any issues?

Thanks

2. Banned
    Had one on a 22 tax and had no issues mounting it.

3. BIG BLUE NATION
    have one on 01 tr19,

4. Member
    I’m on my second motor and going on fourth footpedal. Bought my first Xi5 with the bass pro shops gear guard and returned it at the end of the 2 year warranty because the foot pedal rarely ever worked. I tried replacing the first foot pedal about 3 months after installing it but the second only worked for a few weeks so I stuck it in my basement until the end of the year guard warranty hoping the motorguide would have gotten the bugs out. I guess they didn’t because motor # 2’s foot pedal worked for about a month. The boat is in the shop now getting a new foot pedal bc motorguide won’t replace it unless a certified tech says it’s bad. Every attempt to post a review on tackle warehouse or bass pro’s website has been blocked for negative demeanor and blah blah. The spotlock is decent and the remote control is reliable but personally I recommend to avoid the Xi5. PM me if you have any questions.
    2019 Triton 18 TRX w/ 200 Optimax 4s ProXs
    6" Z-Lock Jackplate & 24p Fury 3 Blade
    80# Ultrex & (2) 9” HDS Live units