PP Pump Question

Took my first pump out to see if the screens were clogged up. One screen was Completly off and floating in the fluid, and the other was bent up. Neither will go back on the pump. Two questions, can I get the replacement only screens from PP and should I flush out the lines since the one screen was entirely off? If so how should I do that? Didn't bother taking the second pump out as I'm sure the screens are probably in need of replacement as well.

2. Member
    Good talk.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Power pole does have screens only, give them a call and im willing to bet they will take care of you on a new set of screens. As far as flushing the lines, you can push up on the pole with the lines off placing the lines in a container and this will force the fluid from the lines therefore flushing them. (813) 689 9932 option 2.. any other questions I would be happy to help.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by medicpelle View Post
    Took my first pump out to see if the screens were clogged up. One screen was Completly off and floating in the fluid, and the other was bent up. Neither will go back on the pump. Two questions, can I get the replacement only screens from PP and should I flush out the lines since the one screen was entirely off? If so how should I do that? Didn't bother taking the second pump out as I'm sure the screens are probably in need of replacement as well.

Good to hear from you Mike, Your parts are set to arrive today according to USPS

If you need anything else please feel free as always

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    Good to hear from you Mike, Your parts are set to arrive today according to USPS

If you need anything else please feel free as always
    Thank you Paul for the always excellent customer service.