Anyone looking for an ulterra?

Guys,

I've got a 2017 Minn Kota Ulterra 36V US2 45" NON LINK. The non-link is the issue as I have decided to go with Humminbird electronics (I think ). Anyway, I want to have the LINK feature to communicate with the birds. When I bought the ulterra I planned to stay with Lowrance so the LINK wasn't an issue. But, now it is.

So, for the crazy part. MK does not offer the 45" Ulterra LINK in 36V. It is available in the 45" 24V or 36V 60" or 72". I definitely do not want the 60" after having the 45" on the boat. But the Ultrex is offered in the 45" 36V LINK. We've scratched our heads about this a lot but it is so.

So, to get the link, it appears my choice is an Ultrex. I can tell you that I love the ulterra. I have ZERO complaints other than the NON LINK issue. The power stow/deploy is super neat and the power trim is super handy. But, I want the communication of the LINK.

I'm wondering if any Allison guys are looking for a NON LINK ulterra? I have it mounted on an MKA 51 sliding quick disconnect mount. I drilled the bottom plate of the mount to match the MG Tour hole pattern that was existing on my boat. So, the ulterra is mounted on the plate on my boat without drilling any extra holes in the boat.

If someone has the MG hole pattern and wants to move to an Ulterra, this is ready to go.

The plate was $250 plus tax.

If any Allison guys want the troller or both, I'll do better on the price than a regular listing so I wanted to check here first.

I have it listed locally on craigslist for $1650 + shipping for the ulterra and $150 for the MKA-51 but if interested pm me or text me at 251-714-0518 and we can try to work something out.

I bought the ulterra used from a guy who had it sitting on a shelf as a an extra spare. It arrived at my house with the com cap slightly off center. I carried to my local MK certified repair shop and they pulled the com cap because they thought the seal was broken and had water intrusion, they even wrote the estimate for that. But, when they finally got to it and pulled the cap the seal was perfect, zero water intrusion. They completely pulled everything out to inspect, bench tested every system and installed a new com cap and gave it a 100% bill of health. The cap was done under warranty. It is a 2017 model.

ZERO issues with this ulterra. Remote and foot pedal comes with it.

Text me for pics

Joe
    2024 Xpress X21 / Yamaha 250 SHO
    2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite / 2022 Mercury 300R (Sold)

2. Member
    I've had some interest but no one has committed.

So, I'll throw this out there as our high school season is about to start and I need to order the humminbirds - no haggling - no games - $1600 for the Ulterra and the MKA shipped.

The only thing I ask is if someone uses paypal, they cover the 3% fee.

If no interest very soon I'll order the Ultrex and try to trade the Ulterra for talons or power poles, just wanted to give the A guys first shot.
    2024 Xpress X21 / Yamaha 250 SHO
    2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite / 2022 Mercury 300R (Sold)