There is another Allison in Iowa

I just saw a 2002 rolling on hyw 20 east. Blue and white. That never happens.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooken203 View Post
    I just saw a 2002 rolling on hyw 20 east. Blue and white. That never happens.
    He can't jump wakes like you tho
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

3. Member
    [QUOTE=NOTGSXR;9629359]He can't jump wakes like you tho [/QUOTE
    Thats a fact jack.

4. Member
    Just saw this. That was my dad. From the Des Moines area. There are 2 Xb2002's in town.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSmile View Post
    Just saw this. That was my dad. From the Des Moines area. There are 2 Xb2002's in town.
    Do you guys get over to the Mississippi River much? You just don’t see them around here.

6. Member
    Just depends on the year, but usually 2-3 times a year on the Dubuque pool, lansing pool, or quad cities area. He lives half a mile from saylorville so access there is easy, but the boating sucks. Other than the river, there isn't a lot of good water for them in Iowa. I don't know how the bass boat market is around you, but most dealers in des moines don't even carry a bass boat line. Waters Edge in polk city ordered 2-3 Bullet's this year though.

7. Member
    There are no boat dealers in my area. 100 miles to the closest one that has any boats in stock and knowledgeable people to work on them. Bobs Marine in Bellevue Iowa

8. Member
    when i was selling/working on charger bassboats in iowa city there were at least 2 allisons in the cedar rapids area both were former gambler customers of ours.