Scratches in your Bullet

What do you guys use to remove scratches from your Bullet? I've got a few I want to get out. I know on car paint, old GS- 27 really works, but I don't think it's been made for years

2. Member
    Use like a 1500-2000 grit and wet sand and then polish out using buffer. Just don't sand so much it gets into the flake is all.

3. Hagen
    How deep are they? Can you feel them with your fingernail? If not theirs no need to sand anything. Sanding is a very last resort. Thier are some good 3m products out their that i have used with very good success. Got any pics? Crank is very educated in this department. Maybe he will chime in.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

4. Member
    Most are not that deep, fingernail at most, but a few are a little deeper, I figured crank would know

5. Member
    Lightly wet sand an area larger than the scratch then buff , if you can still barley see the scratch wax it good you wont notice it till the wax needs redo.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

All pretty good advice...the color they’re in makes a difference in how I approach things. Shoot me a text with the pics if you’d like and I’ll give you my advice. I’ve run over 40 boats through my shop so far this year and they didn’t look bad when they left...
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

7. Member
    Thanks Ted