Question Old Poes and Older Strike King Balsa Crankbaits?

Hello I was wondering if anyone would know if there's a market for older Cedar Poes and Strike King Balsa crankbaits? Does anyone know a ball park value of these new and like new? Thanks any help much appreciated.<br>

2. Member
    I sold 2 Balsa King Strike King Baits NIP on ebay.. It took three cycles and I think I got $1.99 per. Not a collectible. Poe's didn't bring much either.

3. Member
    $3-5 for nise Poe's

4. Member
    If you happen to have any of the old Poe's that are in the old fish shaped packaging, they will bring a little more than the price quoted above. And every once in a while I will sell one in a color that I suspect has a following among the fishermen and have gotten upwards of $7-8. They are really a good fish catcher, and I suspect that the only reason more people don't fish them is the fact the paint is bad about cracking as well as the lips being a little fragile. But they WILL catch fish!

5. Member
    Thanks for the help I appreciate it. I agree they do still and always have catch em good.

6. Member
    What size/color Poes do you have? I might be interested in some

7. Member
    I have most all sizes that were made most all of them are new out of the package and have never been fished. I can take some pics for you if you want I can can email or text them to ya..

8. Member
    PM sent