Thread: Bed liner decks

Bed liner decks

ive got a mid 90's aluminum deep V tracker. i want no carpet at all so im trying to find something light colored like a bed liner to paint the entire new decking im going to be installing. some bed liner can be bought relatively cheaply ($50 gal) but all im finding is black. anything like textured marine deck paint that is light colored is $125 a gallon.

looking for light colored textured, best bang for the buck on the budget im on.

The bed liner spray can be tinted...
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    im looking for roll on textured stuff

4. Member
    Have you looked at Monstaliner?

5. Member
    Look a few posts down at my 92 354v. I used Durabak 18 with good results. Taken it out about 15 times since I paintedit on and I like it so far.

It does get hotttt!
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

7. Member
    The durabak does not get hot at all. I fish it here in 100 deg FL and its fine.

8. Member
    The previous owner of my tin rig put a roll-on bed liner on my boat. It’s dark gray with a textured finish. While it’s nice not to get waterlogged carpet when caught in a t-storm, it is rough underfoot and tends to boat rash your rods/reels if not careful. Also, dirt and mud tends to accumulate in the nooks and cracks so it’s tough to keep clean. Also, it’s suprisingly slippery when damp. Just do your research. I’m thinking on replacing with carpet on the front and back decks and leaving the bedliner in the cockpit area.

9. Member
    I used something like this on a saltwater boat i had once. Worked very well!

https://www.wholesalemarine.com/tuff...ng-gallon.html