Banned

Spectrum tv in Vass, NC area

Anyone know of someone who you can speak with by name about getting service other than the regular joe. The contractors they have sent out are back from "Deliverance" or the "hood" i would think.

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I used to know a few but sense Spectrum took over Charter they have been using subs
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    In Cameron we were not in Spectrums area of service but we were able to get Charter. Didn’t make sense to me as I thought they were one in the same. Contractor came out on a Sunday while I was out of town. Wife said he was done in 45 minutes. Came home to the line just laying on the lawn running from front to back under the privacy fence. Took a month to get them back out to bury it.

4. Member
    I was told by a in house Spectrum employee that you can request a non contractor employee for service. He said you have a 75% chance that they will send a actual Spectrum tech. Doesn't hurt to ask.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

5. Banned
    After contacting the CEO of Spectrum/Charter, Mr. Rutledge, by the way is the highest paid CEO of any company in the United Staes, he is sending his CEO of NC along with the 2nd in command of NC to the house next week. It is like i have always said, "ask and ye shall recieve". Seems i read that in the Bible somewhere years ago.

6. Member
    Michael, just curious,what problems are you having with Spectrum?

7. Member
    I worked for TWC then Charter (Spectrum) for almost 23 years. Good job escalating to the CEO. That is the usually the best route after you have tried the normal procedures. I do not know any folks in that area. Lots of changes in leadership since May 2016. Good luck.

8. Banned
    Took several days beyond when they were suppose to come out and no call to keep customer informed. First guy out is not sure about the pre-wired house for cable--it is a new house. He just up andleaves witout notice. 4 days go by and contractor group starts showing up. Music a thumping and rattling everyone's windows. 2 trucks pull right in the middle of new sodded front yard. One knocks on door and "need to take a dump. Can i use your bathroom?" Proceeds on thru the door acroos new white carpet with 2 weeks of mud on his boots, etc, etc, etc. If they are the face of Charter/Spectrum then, we need to see where all the money is going. Daughter was about to explode and ask them to leave. I told her to contact their supervisor and after the phone call she found out one of those boys was the supervisor. Only thing left is to speak to the top dog. Just trying to get hooked up should not be such a terrible, destructive and nasty experience.

Was that your “ask and you shall receive”? If so, something went horrible wrong..
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

10. Member
    You’re a better man than me,they would not have came in my house like that. Give them a roll of TP and tell them to hit the woods.

11. Banned
    I was not there when they came. I had come home. Was up there for 5-6 days helping the daughter out. She had some SF and Delta Force boys helping with getting her furniture moved. Sure was glad because that winding stairway looked like Grandfather mountain to me that went up to the 2nd floor. I think the cable guys lucked out that those friends of hers had just left right before they showed up.