Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Park mine in the drive way here in NY with a cover on, not ideal but mine shows no wear or tear. Also isnt Texas heat. Put up a portable canopy and buy what u want.
    Exactly!!! My ocean boat was parked in my driveway for10 yrs old when I sold it. First two guys were fighting over it. I could of sold it for 4 or 5 k more. Put a GOOD cover on it when it’s not being used and it will stay looking great.

2. Member
    AGREED

Thank you everyone for stating the obvious.

I live in a nice development. No boats or junk cars in the driveways so not an option. Just trying to be a good neighbor. Did the "side-of-the-house" boat thing for many years. Not doing it again.

Widen the garage on a brand new house with a stone front. Nope. Widen garage door was not an option available when we purchased the house.

There are a couple of options out there for a boat that will fit through the opening, would be nice if Vexus was one of them. I just find it odd that I have an option of two quality fiberglass boats (one is a 19') that will fit and very few aluminum.

4. Member
    I also live in a nice neighborhood with a boat in my driveway, guess I'm a bad neighbor. State the obvious, we didn't know u had restrictions to how u store your boat, just offering advice. Guess you will have to look at those companies that offer what you need, or wait to see what comes.
    Last edited by MetsFan9; 08-31-2018 at 07:20 PM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellville_Tx_Fisher View Post
    Replace your garage door with a wider one
    I can beat that.

Just finished a 4 truck, 2 day pour today on a 24x31 slab (for a 44 x 31 building). Then three more truckloads of concrete down the hill in the back yard for a driveway from up top (where the 3 car garage is).
    Can't fit the Z in the upstairs garages, too long, and with the 10' Blades, too tall. Won't fit in the downstairs garage because it's filled with 'tools'. What's a fella' to do???? Well... build a metal building shop with 11' walls, and a 16x9 door of course!

This darned bass fishing is getting EXPENSIVE!
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

12 Nitro Z9 DC, 4 Color Flake
    250 Pro XS, SmartCraft Gauges
    Bobs 12" w/Hole shot plate
    NightFishion HD8 rubrail, W/Nav Lights
    Oznium Red/Blue 10mm/6mm LED Bolts
    4-Channel Remote Lighting Control
    HDS Gen 3's, TotalScan, 3DSS
    Red Power Pole 10' Blades
    KVD Edition Hydrowave

6. Member
    Looks like the Vexus is fair market priced.
    If other brands rigged their boats out like Vexus theirs would cost more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12