Thread: Wilson resevoir

Wilson resevoir

Has anyone fished there lately ?? How did you do ?? I am planning on eve of 9-3 & morning of 9-4 THANKS !!

2. Member
    Smallmouth and Largemouth both in the weeds. Caught several a week ago, but couldn't get them to the boat. 6.02 was big fish

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBassn4life View Post
    Smallmouth and Largemouth both in the weeds. Caught several a week ago, but couldn't get them to the boat. 6.02 was big fish
    6 lb. that's a nice bass

There's been some real good ones being caught. Should be a fun big bass challenge this year!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBassn4life View Post
    By weeds do you mean weed beds like several years ago or the reeds that grow along the shore ?? I sure miss those big weed beds that use to be there !!

6. Member
    Mainly the reeds alongside the shore, but caught several out in the weeds in 2-6 range

7. Member
    I finally made it to Wilson Friday 22nd, wasn't expecting much since I have always heard the 1st day after a front moves thru sucks, I even had my golf clubs with me for a back-up plan, I had my best day ever for largemouth bass at Wilson, I usually catch a good one when I go, but this time I caught a very good bunch including I'm guessing a 6 lber. Would someone let me text them pics to post on here for me ?? I would appreciate it very much, p.m. me or text me at 620-708-6252 with message bass pics and I'll send them , I think the bass fishing at Wilson has a good future, THANKS !!

9. Member
    Thanks Joel, Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by John Br. View Post
    Thanks Joel, Much appreciated