2000 Viper Cobra 201 (seeking info for a friend)

Hi folks!
    I’m reaching out on behalf of a friend being that we fish his boat quite a bit but he happens to not be too auto savvy. I’ve attempted to track down a manual on line for the Viper Cobra 201 but I’m coming up with no luck.
    Here is the situation, the last time he went out he said that the live well pump wouldn’t drain and or the bilge quit pumping out water. Hearing this I thought that they would separate all togeather but I’m not really sure. I told him I’d help him trouble shoot it by checking the fuses panel and whatnot before really delving into it. I say this so we don’t drive out 50 miles and bring it back 50 miles to a metropolitan area that has very little access to bodies of water readily available to test it on after going over what needs to be addressed. Does anyone happen to know where the fuse box is located? Might it be an in-line fuse? Etc, etc. I’m hemmed up with work for the next week so I won’t be able to head out there; so I plan on talking him through it. This is why I come to ya’ll and I hope this reaches you folks in fair timing.
    Last edited by Poisonmixer; 08-29-2018 at 01:02 AM.

There is a valve in the back that is not functioning correctly my friend has the same boat
    2002 Triton 190 FS , 200 EFI, 25 tempest plus, Garmin Force, Garmin 10 Ultra sv, LVS 34, 2 Garmin UHD 93sv