Thread: Gator Bak

Gator Bak

Posted this in the lounge too but in case you guys don't get over that way wanted everybody know about my experience .

So I wanted to send a huge thank you to James at gatorback. He is from the Northwest Florida area, and called me back today after I left a voicemail on their corporate line.

Story is I bought gatorbak bunk covers December 2016, I ordered 2 2x6 5 Footers, and 2 2x4 10 Footers. Well we had a baby right after I bought them so of course life got in the way and never got a chance to install them, I just got around to opening them up and noticed that they sent me all of them for 2x6s. So I made the call to corporate and asked if there was any way I could return the 10 Footers for the ones I needed, and I received a phone call back from James. He track my order down and showed what it was supposed to get and I told him the boxes were different he said he was so sorry about the mistake and my new bunk covers would be on the way this week. After almost 2 years they owned up to a mistake that was made and said they would make it right I call that customer satisfaction kudos to them. I know James isn't on here he said he's a saltwater man but a special shout out to him for helping me out so much.

Great customer service !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Definitely went above and beyond in my eyes on something that was a mistake from almost 2 years ago I even opened up and told them I would buy the other ones and he said nope their mistake when he found the order sheet

So I was all ready to give gatorback kudos for them sending me my two new bunks covers. I got an email from Jonathan the other day from gatorback and they said since my order was older and they weren't sure that the colors would match and they have done a couple few different things to the newer ones that they were going to go ahead and resend me a whole new order 5 foot + 10 foot bunks. I don't know about you guys but I will say I have yet to find somebody who would do something like that especially for something that I should have checked a while ago. So I will say I am completely amazed and very proud to say that my gator bunk will go on and I will for sure tell everybody I know how good they were to me thank you gatorback and thank you Johnathan

5. Member
    Johnathan is the man! Super guy and great company! Not to mention a great product!!