Warrior William Project Benefit Bass Tournament, Red Oak Resort September 29th

Good Morning,

We are hosting the 1st annual Warrior William Project Benefit Bass Tournament at Red Oak Resort on September 29th, for the Aubuchon Family and their son William! I have attached the Tournament Flyer and some background documentation on the beneficiaries of the money we will raise. All proceeds will be donated to research for Rett Syndrome, MECP2 related disorders and 3D molds for terminally ill children receiving care at Children's Hospital in St. Louis.

We have some great prizes to give away from some very generous companies and sponsors, not to mention cash + prize payouts for the top finishers and Big Bass awards. If anyone has any questions about participating in the event or would like more details please don't hesitate to shoot me a message. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 Champion 196 Mercury 200 Optimax

2. Member
    Looks like a great event. I think I'll go!
    1996 Gambler 209 GE. 2007 Mercury Optimax 225.. Sitting on a modified 2015 Ranger Trailer. Ultrex TM, twin power poles. 4 Helix G4N graphs with Mega Live and Mega 360, NextGen Lithium batteries with stealth charging system. Like the Frankenstein of old boats!