Anybody have a daughter that plays AAU basketball

My daughter is on one of the Indiana Flight 17u teams. Just looking to see if anyone else has a daughter playing in the Indianapolis area regardless of what team she plays for. We practice just south east of indy. On days with longer practices or weekend stays I would love to find the back of a boat to do some fishing up in your areas.

Thanks

Hans
    Last edited by HDETERS; 08-28-2018 at 08:06 AM.
    Hans Deters

1996 ChampioN Fishunter 190
    1996 Mariner 225 EFI
    1996 Mariner 9.9

2. Banned
    Hans, can't offer you a boat, but can offer subdivision ponds that hardly anybody else fishes. I'd have my little guy along with me, just a FYI there. We are on the SE side of Indy, so would be easy to meet somewhere.

i've caught multiple 4lb bass out of the ponds in my subdivision... Dolne and I use to wreck the subdivision ponds up here when he still lived up here. Just let me know if you can't find a boat to fish out of.. Brad
    Last edited by bradjames12; 08-28-2018 at 05:45 PM.

3. Member
    That would be awesome. We usually practice at Triton Central High School. How far are you from there?
    Hans Deters

1996 Mariner 225 EFI
    1996 Mariner 9.9

4. Banned
    Looks like 20-25 minutes southeast of me, which isn't that bad, just depends on how much time you would have. Looking at a map, if nothing else, Sugar Creek is close by to Triton Central if we could find a spot to walk it. I've caught some nice smallies out of Sugar Creek on the west side of the state, I'd hazard a guess could do the same over here.

5. Member
    The next long practice we have I will get ahold of you. We are off for Labor Day weekend but should have a couple more practices during September and have a Tournament the last weekend of September. After that tournament AAU doesn't do anything until close to the end of the High School seasons so it doesn't interfere with the schools. If we don't get together in Sept then Im sure we can do something in the spring. I would enjoy the heck out of walking the bank with you and your little buddy!
    Hans Deters

1996 Mariner 225 EFI
    1996 Mariner 9.9

6. Banned
    Sounds good Hans, just shoot me a PM whenever
    About the only days I won't be at home in September would be the 21st and 22nd.. otherwise, should be good for weekends. I don't normally get home till 5 or later on the weekdays, so that would limit getting out and about.