Ranger Console Graph install help (2014 or newer)

Just got a 2015 z119c and am looking to upgrade my Graph at that console. I've installed numerous fish finders but this console wiring and access looks particularly difficult. What is the best way to access the transducer wire running down the starboard side of the boat? I've always worked on boats with removable storage on the back deck to make it easier.. this boat does not have that. Should I be trying to remove the paneling near the throttle? Any pictures or video links much appreciated. Thanks

2. Member
    fish tape cable or toilet snake

If you pull out the driver seat you can more easily access the rigging tube (on my boat there is an opening to the side of the seat that the seat hides). I then used fish tape from the cockpit back because there was no way I could fish it from the back forward.

To get the seat out pull out the center of the back rest, remove the 4 screws and the seat should lift right out.

Here’s how I did it

5. Banned
    Push tape trough the rigging tube (that houses the steering cables) from console to bilge. Then push the transducer connector through the rigging at splashwell. Finally tape the end of the fish tape to the tranducer connector and pull from bilge to console. A little soapy water will help it pull a bit smoother.

Thanks for that. Trying now