Thank you RecLending

Can't say enough thanks to the whole RecLending team. Ken went above and beyond with my experience. The seller was out of state and very unsure about the whole process I needed to obtain a loan for a 13 year old boat. Ken took the time to speak with the seller and make everything clear to him. The time he spent with the me and the seller honestly helped it all come together throughout the whole process. The seller was completely helpful and happy to talk with me after he spoke with Ken. Ken also spent 2 months helping me with many different boats as they were selling very quickly. Made my first payment today and felt the need to write a huge thanks about the whole process about my experience. It was top notch highly recommend this group of people to anyone looking for any help purchasing a boat ever. Very happy with my experience and everyone at RecLending as they made me feel as family and not as just another number/account!

Jason Lair
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. BBC SPONSOR
    WOW. Thank you for the very kind note and pictures. Seeing the end result is really a good part of what we do. Boat looks really nice. We have a great group of people here that make us all look good every day. Enjoy that thing and we hope your live wells are always full.
    Let us know if we can help in any way.
    Thank you,
    Ken, Todd and the RecLending group