22ss extreme livewell issues

I just recently replaced the main aerators(which serve to reciculate the water and pump out). Well I am still having issues with recirculation. They will work fine at first and will recirculate but randomly throughout the day will slow way down and have almost zero water being pumped through, but the aerator pumps still are running. I'm very confused and am tired of having to babysit fish all day long. Anyone have an answer? Thanks in advance!

I just run my regular pumps all day and forget about the recirc. Fish stay a lot healthier with fresh water!

3. Member
    By regular pumps you mean the aux aerator that fills from the top?

Aux pumps are auxiliary pumps. Main pumps on Auto or manual is what he is talking about. Flip the lever on auto and the switch on Auto (timer) or on manual (constant). With the lever on auto it will be bring in fresh water. With the lever on Recirc it just recirculates whats already in the well.
    I too just pump fresh water in all day and very rarely use recirc. I do not have fish die.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

5. Member
    Okay thanks, I will have to try this out tomorrow at the lake and see what happens!