Question for Colton @ Rods

I know that you have/had both the Jenko Kevin Rogers rod, and now the Todd H Dipper. How about some feedback comparing the two. I know there is 50 bucks between them, but beyond that..... Thanks in advance

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    For $50 more you’re getting more backbone. That’s not saying the Kevin Rogers doesn’t have backbone I’m just saying the huckabee is a beast. If I needed a new rod and I went to get a huckabee and the only thing they had was the Rogers I wouldn’t be upset. Both are excellent rods!!!

3. Member
    Thank you for that. I usually am throwing at 'em, and rarely single pole. But wanted to do more of it. My BGJP ends up hitting tree limbs and/or whatever else is in the area on hooksets, such a flex in the rod. I may try some braid on it too. I will get down to Louie's soon and will be able to actually hold them both. The TH's are impressive looking for sure.

4. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeDee View Post
    Thank you for that. I usually am throwing at 'em, and rarely single pole. But wanted to do more of it. My BGJP ends up hitting tree limbs and/or whatever else is in the area on hooksets, such a flex in the rod. I may try some braid on it too. I will get down to Louie's soon and will be able to actually hold them both. The TH's are impressive looking for sure.
    Im just the opposite, Im usually always single pole fishing and very seldom throwing at them. I do always have a rod i can use for that if needed. Usually I go with my 7 ft jenko hyper sensitive.