Thread: AAA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo View Post
    That isn't what the policy states. They will cover to the "nearest qualified repair facility."

What they told me was a qualified repair facility within 12 miles. If you are in the middle of no where wonder how that works.

I haven't had that experience. How did you know - noise, smoke, vibration?
    It was smoking. When we pulled over the wheel was about ready to come off. We were lucky.

2. Joe4d
    I have US Rider, more geared to horse travelers, but they will tow boat and trailer to a repair facility or their first priority is to do on scene repair. I just confirmed with them they will also tow my boat.

3. Member
    I work for a AAA garage. Different areas use different clubs like North PENN or Mid-Atlantic, and they have their own slight coverage changes. As long as when you are signing up, they tell you it's covered with the plus RV or premier RV, then that holds true anywhere in the country. That should cover your trailer for all of the same services you can get with your vehicle. Also, your AAA goes with the member, not the vehicle. You can be in a friend or family members vehicle and still use your AAA just like in your own vehicle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12