Thread: Were is Kody??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I heard last week that he is the head of triton and legend carpet install team.

also was told that a prototype will be built soon called the TRXV-20 Triton. That’s suppose to be as fast as a Bullet and Allison.
    Earl Bents has a play in the boat.

2. Member
    It’s not true that the only place to have it done is QC. I will have mine cared for locally. WRMG will pay for it. I spoke to QC and they were cryptic about the whole issue. I spoke to Pete and he explained that several repairs were done and none experienced reoccuring issues. I don’t, in any way, believe that any boat company would use foam as a structural component to the build process. That is completely crazy. A boat builder / shipyard evaluated mine for the repair and saw no structural issues or fatigue in the deck. They also spoke to Legend, now WRMG, to discuss build process and best repair strategy.

3. Member
    Keep this in mind. In most cases when someone buys a boat company, money is set aside to cover warranties on boats built by the seller. Example: if JM paid Qualls 5 million for Legend, 1 million of that may have been set aside to cover warranties on boats Qualls built. If all of that 1 million is not used for warranties by a certain time, the balance would go to Qualls. I would think that is the reason the warranties have to be done at Quall's fiberglass shop. So he can keep the cost to a minimum.

Maybe but that sucks for all Legend owners that paid top dollar for their boat and now have to wait until 10/2019 to even put it in the shop.

5. Member
    The deck issue is not one that needs to be addressed by QC. That is for certain.

6. Member
    Honestly I didn't even notice any sag in my deck. My V20 was already there for the common stress cracks around the front step. And other shops can take care of fiberglass issues and wrmg will cover the charges. That being said once the repairs are made elsewhere there's no warranty on them and if the fix fails your sol. Waiting till 10/2019 isn't too bad, in my case I reported the cracks in September of 15 and they finally took my boat this June. Blame most of that on Kazz.

7. Banned
    Hey at least they are still doing warranty work, when Hawk went under owners were SOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    I heard last week that he is the head of triton and legend carpet install team.

also was told that a prototype will be built soon called the TRXV-20 Triton. That’s suppose to be as fast as a Bullet and Allison.
    Earl Bents has a play in the boat.
    if earl b has any play with racing speeds anymore where have they been in the last models?
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12