cobra control panel

Hello again, still on the hunt for a 2002 viper cobra control panel for my snake. I am having a hard time locating one. any and all help would be appreciated. thanks.........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kenny mosley; 08-27-2018 at 05:03 PM. Reason: adding pic

Kenny, in the sticky posts at the top of this forum, there's one on where to find cobra parts. There contact info for BH Electronics for touch pads and twist knob. Then there's Michael who makes/made some dash parts. Good luck.

Tom

3. Member
    thanks tom, already spoke to him, they don't make any more. he sold the last bunch they had on ebay. what a shame such a well built boat, parts are this hard to find. maybe some one out there has one for sale. he told me that guys were buying two or three at a time for that reason. someone, somewhere has one they will part with I m hoping. any suggestions on another control panel that would work... thanks Kenny mosley

4. Member
    hey tom also need the wiring schematic for 2002 viper cobra. I just hate not to be able to go back with the original part..........km

5. Member
    I would love to replace my bow and console panels on my 2000 Coral. They are cracked and barely hanging on... but I haven't found any good solutions yet either.
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

Quote Originally Posted by kenny mosley View Post
    hey tom also need the wiring schematic for 2002 viper cobra. I just hate not to be able to go back with the original part..........km
    Send me a PM with your email address.

Tom

7. Member
    hello all, got a pic of the viper control panel. this is what I need . thanks every one. kenny

8. Member
    hello all still looking for a control panel for 2002 viper cobra. any help would be appreciated...Kenny.

9. Member
    Kenny, I think I have what you need. I bought one of these touch pads a couple of years ago thinking it would be a direct replacement for the twist knob panels on my 2002 201D but the plugs are different and I never could locate any type of wiring diagram. The only thing that looks different is in your picture there appears to be (2) connectors at the top but mine only has (1). If your interested message me a cell number and I can send you a picture.
    Mike Pendleton

2002 Cobra 201/Mercury 225EFI

10. Member
    hey mike my cell is 864 380 5661 thank you, got my fingers crossed

11. Member
    hey riversnake, if you don't mind send me a pic of your control panel for viper. 864 380 5661 thanks

12. Member
    sorry I already had it.. thank you for taking the time to send it.

13. Member
    hello all, want to thank every one that helped me look for this control panel . had lots of replies . thanks to riversnake he had one, and me and my grandson are getting back on the water with an original part. again thank you all for the help. bass boat central Is full of good people!! Kenny mosley

14. Member
    If anyone else has another one of these, id be interested! Thank you!

15. Member
    Contact these people on ebay,

usa-automation

The item description and part number was Viper Control Board/Switch Pads Cobra Boat panel w/ wiring harness
    222235628209 in 2017 when I bought the one I had. At that time they had several left.

Hope this help, good luck
    Mike Pendleton

2002 Cobra 201/Mercury 225EFI

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *c*p* View Post
    If anyone else has another one of these, id be interested! Thank you!
    *c*p* - Sent you a PM, I bought one of the last ones they had about a year ago, but I have it as it is for the newer boats and mine was a 2000. Never installed due to structural probs, just dumped the boat unfortunately. Let me know if you want it. Brand New Condition.
    2006 Stratos 200 Pro XL

17. Member
    Hello All,

I know its been a few years on this topic, but checking to see if anyone ever switched from the old knob control panel to the new digital touch control panel as discussed in this thread? I just bought a digital control panel and need to install it now. Please let me know thanks.