Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool I just bought some Marijuana!

STOCK that is.

TLRY and CGC to be exact. Lots of money to be made off this stuff.

Thanks Canada!!

I've been watching for this.What are shares going for and what is the buy in.

3. Member
    Bought CGC earlier this week at $40 a share. It's up to $45 now. Bought some TLRY today at $39 and it's up to $43

4. Member
    Just don't leave the country...They may not let you back in...
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

Check out GW Pharmaceuticals as well. I bought it back in 2016 at around $45 and it's done nothing but grow, I only wish I would have invested 10x the amount I did. They make a drug called Epidiolex to treat seizures from some forms of epilepsy.

https://www.fda.gov/newsevents/newsr.../ucm611046.htm

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwph...hrome&ie=UTF-8

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post
    Just don't leave the country...They may not let you back in...
    LOL. That's what I was thinking. I hope my computer isn't bugged and "I just bought some marijuana" doesn't pop up!

Quote Originally Posted by CULLN View Post
    LOL. That's what I was thinking. I hope my computer isn't bugged and "I just bought some marijuana" doesn't pop up!

That's nothing... I have this old buddy who's about 80 years old and he called his financial person one day to tell him to buy some Ratheon stock after hearing on the news that we were going to go escalate the war in Afghanistan and since they make bombs, he thought it would be a good investment. He called, but the guy wasn't in the office so he left his assistant a message; "tell him I called, tell him I want to make some investments and he needs to call me back, tell him I want to be in the bomb business"!!

His broker called back laughing, he told him maybe next time he should word his messages a little differently.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    Check out GW Pharmaceuticals as well. I bought it back in 2016 at around $45 and it's done nothing but grow, I only wish I would have invested 10x the amount I did. They make a drug called Epidiolex to treat seizures from some forms of epilepsy.

https://www.fda.gov/newsevents/newsr.../ucm611046.htm

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwph...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    I would've sold in May at it's peak.

This thread has more potential for lightning than a thunderstorm in florida.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

10. Member
    Lol, just buy Monsanto stock, and all of the ignorant sheep that are anti marijuana will be right there with you.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mzack View Post
    Lol, just buy Monsanto stock, and all of the ignorant sheep that are anti marijuana will be right there with you.

Since the Glyphosate™ Murders, Monsanto™ is switching to Bayer™ "Safe as Our aspirin..." Don't worry same folks will buy in... The crappy part about that is Your grandkids will be employing theirs and also taking care of their ill health..

12. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    I'm debating on dropping a few stacks and getting in on this.....

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

13. Member
    I've done some research on that industry from an investment point. Unless the government changes rules it is real hard for these businesses to make a lot of profits. Read up on the 280E...it's crazy the way the normal business is allowed to expense items/costs versus how a marijuana company is allowed. Last I checked there were less that 5 companies making over 60k on their balance sheets in the industry. In short, they are being taxed on gross and not net. I didn't even touch on the banking nightmare they face.

Good luck, I hope you do well but it is still not the slam dunk some suggest.

Friday's gains weren't too shabby, and neither is the 1 month chart for TLRY.

Whether or not you're late for the party who knows.

Attached Images Attached Images

Dang, doing pretty good!

16. Banned
    The beer and liquor companies are investing heavily in the pot business. If Constellation Brands is willing to risk 4 billion, I see that as a good sign for the future. Bought me some CGC on Thursday

I bought Aurora back at the beginning of the year. Doubled my money in a month and then it tanked just dumped some more money in about 3 weeks ago. The last 2 weeks it has been making some nice gains again. Currently up over 20% and all of that has been in the last two weeks. Hoping it keeps rising.

18. Member
    Can't speak to the U.S. market, but was with a friend from B.C. last week (ever heard of B.C. gold?). He said everything is shifting, big operators are taking over and pricing out there is going down fast. He has a license to grow medium size quantities and to him it's not even worth trying to sell, just gives it away to friends.

Small market conditions and lots of context needed but it was interesting that he felt supply and demand was already shifting. I'm sure there is still lots of money to be made investing in the right markets and companies, but like some above I'm not sure it is a slam dunk

Dayum, up almost another 30% just today. Smokin

Attached Images Attached Images

20. Member
    and once the US legalizes it those stocks will crash and be worthless

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast