Question Dundee / Gunpowder Area

Just moved up this way and this ramp is pretty close. I've fished the flats and Northeast etc a bunch, but never down here. How's the fishing out of Dundee and around the Gunpowder? Also how does the boating fare in terms of safety? Thanks

2. Scraps
    I'm not terribly familiar but know the grass down in that area can be really good. Not as much pressure as the flats I would imagine. Lots of areas and places to fish. I've always thought navigating up north is more dicey than the gunpowder area. A good nav card would help. Middle River, Salt Peter areas can be good. You're in a good spot.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

Dundee and that whole area has not been very good for several years now. The grass has mostly disappeared and left little habitat. The Gunpowder river going up towards Joppatowne is the best area right now. If you spend enough time in Middle River you may be able to find or figure them out. It's been real tough for years but if you remember the Elite series was won there in 2015 and the locals were surprised.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.