Some where to stay on Gaston?

The wife and I are looking for somewhere to stay for about 5 days on Gaston. We are celebrating our 32nd anniversary and want to make it a fishing trip. We can't go to far from home do to my mother-in-law's health so we are hoping to find something on Gaston so we can tow the boat and fish some new waters. We are looking at sometime early to mid September so if anyone can help point me in the right direction on a place to stay it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Joe4d
    been looking my self, check out Kerr lots of houses around lake for rent with docks,, after labor day rates drop pretty much. I imagine Gaston as well, but havent looked

3. Member
    Call the reality companies in Bracey. They should be able to point you in the right direction. They have rentals. Exit Town and Lake reality would be my first call. Also a Long and Foster in Bracey that should have some houses. No hotels I would recommend around the lake.
    1999 Ranger R81, Mercury EFI 175

call Beth Story at her office...http://storyproperties.com/vacation-rentals

I have been dealing with her for 35 years plus. It should be considered off season so rental prices are usually cut in half.

we stayed at this place in May....it was perfect...close to everything.. http://storyproperties.com/rent-display?house_unit=359

and I forgot about this place.....https://www.lakegastonfun.com/lodging/lodging.html

stayed there a few times in the mid '80s
    Last edited by allen656; 08-24-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA

5. Member
    I will second Story Properties. My Dad has been using them for ever. If you aren't looking for a house there are a few places that rent cabins.
    Semper Fi

Thanks for the recommendations I appreciate it

One more local suggesting Story Properties.

Two doors down from my place neighbor did a complete makeover of double wide. Lake Gaston Getaway, ptmay74@outlook.com Pics & pricing online, quiet neighborhood private ramp 1/4 mile away. Easy drive from your area.

We found a place thanks to gaston13 suggestion. Tina's place didn't work for us but we did find a place that was on the same site that hers was listed on and coincidentally it's in the same neighborhood on Lizard Creek.
    Tina's place would be perfect for anglers coming to fish tournaments and don't mind not being on the waterfront.