Thread: Come on Clark !

Come on Clark !

Give us wanabe Vexus owners something to chew on, make something up if you have to, been awhile since you updated us on anything.

2. Member
    Sorry buts not going to happen. Would be way too easy to criticize if he gave any info that was made up. Your hunger for info will just have to wait, Although I know it hard.

3. Member
    Still waiting for any new dealers to pop up closer to WA. So far, PHX is the closest. About 10 years ago, I did fly down to PHX, bought a truck, and drove it home. Almost non-stop except for a 4hr nap. Since flying there is a no go, driving a round trip is not something I want to do but you know how that goes if you really want something.... lol.

I wonder if any will be at the Seattle Boat Show in Jan.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    Still waiting for any new dealers to pop up closer to WA. So far, PHX is the closest. About 10 years ago, I did fly down to PHX, bought a truck, and drove it home. Almost non-stop except for a 4hr nap. Since flying there is a no go, driving a round trip is not something I want to do but you know how that goes if you really want something.... lol.

i know the dealer in Phx will be getting more 1980’s and 1 2080 in the next 4 to 6 weeks since that is when my 1980 is expected to ship to Phoenix

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog619 View Post
    Sorry buts not going to happen. Would be way too easy to criticize if he gave any info that was made up. Your hunger for info will just have to wait, Although I know it hard.
    Oh I know, just trying to give Clark a hard time.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    Oh I know, just trying to give Clark a hard time.
    gotcha

7. Banned
    They just gave up the 2080 a week or so ago. What more does anybody need?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    They just gave up the 2080 a week or so ago. What more does anybody need?
    Some guys are waiting to see the center console models, but then it will start all over again with the guys waiting for the glass boats!!

9. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post

I was also hoping for a dealer in CA, but so far, the closest dealer is in AZ. Will definitely have to drive my truck down there to pick up a 1980 probably within the next 2-3 months. Just hoping by that time, they'll have a Vexus dealer in CA.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc7 View Post
    I was also hoping for a dealer in CA, but so far, the closest dealer is in AZ. Will definitely have to drive my truck down there to pick up a 1980 probably within the next 2-3 months. Just hoping by that time, they'll have a Vexus dealer in CA.
    They will be getting another shipment of 1980’s in hopefully about 4 weeks. Mine should be on that truck. They are also expecting 1 2080 in that shipment. I ordered mine about 6 weeks ago, so only 4-6 weeks more, hopefully. My ProXS motor is already there waiting for the hull. They’ve been great to deal with so far.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc7 View Post
    Ideally a WA dealer would be preferred, but I'll take ID, OR or even CA and MT if I have to.

I sold my boat early this month, so now it's just waiting for the right time. No reason to rush since my fishing season is practically over if I order a boat now with the lead time. No interested in crossing any of the mountains during winter with a boat, lol. Spring will be my best bet and I'm hoping the dealer network will be better by then. Maybe the current owners may discover issues and allows me to change my mind... lol.