Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I guess I missed the joke. What makes this bait any different than the other dozen dozens of soft plastic baits on the market that I've never heard of?
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Yet another product/person/business that keeps making money despite a BBC ban....

3. Member
    QUOTE=SoonerFan;9608897]
    I guess I missed the joke. What makes this bait any different than the other dozen dozens of soft plastic baits on the market that I've never heard of?[/QUOTE]

Easy, it all the hoop La. If Joe Pro stepped on stage with 30 pounds today saying he used them, tackle warehouse would be sold out by the next morning. Just about everyone would have to have it thinking they will have the same results.

Remember the poll said the BBC is over 50.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Yet another product/person/business that keeps making money despite a BBC ban....
    Gets more and more comical every time
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

6. Member
    HAHAHAHAHA basically

What i dont understand is why use TW as a distributor. Their target market is definitely young people who will probably only be seeking out the Googan stuff. Why let TW take a cut when they could easily setup a website and sell their products. Unless its just better for them to allow TW to distribute as they already have the infrastructure in place to do so.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA basically

What i dont understand is why use TW as a distributor. Their target market is definitely young people who will probably only be seeking out the Googan stuff. Why let TW take a cut when they could easily setup a website and sell their products. Unless its just better for them to allow TW to distribute as they already have the infrastructure in place to do so.
    Kids buy from tackle warehouse, it makes a lot of sense.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    If you get the right guys to hype your baits then they will sell. Too many people care too much what certain pros use and then wonder why they can’t catch them as good.
    Yep. Great baits don't catch fish, they catch fisherman
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    They do.......set up a cart.....and hand dad lawnmowing money, ask to buy........pretty simple. It's his hard earned money, spending it on his fishing equipment.

10. Member
    Im sure they do / can etc. But I would think the Googans have such a lock on that market they could just drive them to their own site. Especially since a lot of the kids buying probably dont even have a credit card to use. At least the kids I know who follow them and im sure have the baits dont.

I dont know my random thoughts.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Im sure they do / can etc. But I would think the Googans have such a lock on that market they could just drive them to their own site. Especially since a lot of the kids buying probably dont even have a credit card to use. At least the kids I know who follow them and im sure have the baits dont.

I dont know my random thoughts.
    I am referring to 20 and 30 something kids. Googan squad isn't a boy band, older kids follow them as well.

Yall are too late now that grandbassslayer is here. He has probably already bought them all up. I was trying to let yall know before he found out.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Yall are too late now that grandbassslayer is here. He has probably already bought them all up. I was trying to let yall know before he found out.
    Havent spent a dime with googans, yet lol. I will try some out eventually though.

The question is , do they have a flat bill hat ?

15. Member
    I am referring to 20 and 30 something kids. Googan squad isn't a boy band, older kids follow them as well.
    Yes but I think the key here is "follow". People arent following daily or weekly or whatever videos by strike king or whatever brand. A brand might catch lightning in a bottle and have someone win the classic using it then fly off the shelves. But I would think for the most part the bait mfgs need a site like tackle warehouse to display and provide a way for people to even notice its made.

I wouldnt think the Googans really need that as they have already done the leg work and people are specifically seeking out their stuff.

But I have no idea these are just my random thoughts from the outside looking in. There is most likely a reason they are doing what they are doing.

Its ok if you order from TW, a and seek a googan bait to have a look.........

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Nope, but if Basspro starts carrying them...
    BPS is already on the ban list. Or did I miss the turnaround?

18. Member
    I bet they will be sold out before this thread gets to 5 pages..
    lewisboat.com
    Omega Custom Tackle
    Lewis Pro Team
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite

I plan to try a couple of them

Just took a look...good looking baits. Won't get me away from Zoom/Yamamoto but they will sell plenty, especially if someone (particularly one of the young guys) wins a big event on them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast