Boat Cleaning Products

Hey guys,

Most of you know my title sponsor is BABE'S Boat Care Products and some may think I'm biased, but I will say that I sought them out based on how good the products are. The main market they are in is the Wake/Ski boats (every Mastercraft comes with BABE'S products) and I felt they are missing an entire market in bass fishing...long story short they make awesome products! I just wanted to highlight a couple products that I think you all will love:

Boat Bright is our cleaner/wax that is used once you pull the boat out. No streaks, smells great, works great, love it!

Seat Soap, this stuff worked magic on my seats!

Well Wash, works great at cleaning the livewells. All non-toxic and safe. Fill up the livewell half way, add 2-3 oz (even though it says 8 oz), run the recirc for 30 minutes (it will foam up and go over the livewell so don't worry) turn off the recirc, drain and rinse.

We have 3 new products as well Mildew Master is an enzyme based cleaner that will kill mildew etc., Metal Magic for cleaning/polishing metal, and our Clever Cleaner which I just started using on our textured areas. It still requires elbow grease, but as soon as I find a battery operated osculating brush it will be a piece of cake.

Let me know if you ever have questions.

Thanks,

Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mike Malinao
    2010 XB-21 BasSport 2+2 250 Mercury Pro XS
    https://www.facebook.com/mikemalinaofishing

2. Member
    It came with my 2017 Bullet. Good stuff.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger55 View Post
    It came with my 2017 Bullet. Good stuff.
    Love it!
    Mike Malinao
    2010 XB-21 BasSport 2+2 250 Mercury Pro XS
    https://www.facebook.com/mikemalinaofishing