Thread: Truman lake

Hillsboro, MO 63050 & Dripping Springs, TX 78620

Truman lake

Has anyone been fishing Truman as of lately?
    Wondering how the Bass fishing is around in the Tebo, Starrett and Osage?
    Planning a trip here and will be staying at Starrett.
    How are the rooms at Starrett also?
    Thanks,

2. Member
    Starrett is a little dated but clean. Very convenient location too. Haven't been fish there lately though.

3. Member
    Was down there a couple weeks back for a club tournament fishing was tough as far as size went for me. 9lbs won and I came in 4th with 5.5 with 3 spots. I caught a ton of fish on a drop shot with a 3/16 weight with a 4 inch morning dawn robo worm. Fishing for me seemed the best on banks that ran right up on the channel. Caught a bunch of small fish on the island at the mouth of Starrett on the deep side. Water was really low when were there but with the rain they may be moving up shallow and fishing should be improved.

4. Member
    Havn't been fishin much lately. Saw a lot of shad last time I was out, on the Pomme arm. The lake has been low all summer, not much current in the lake from running water at the dam. There is usually a top water bite. Spinnerbaits can be good too.

5. Member
    Hillsboro, MO 63050 & Dripping Springs, TX 78620
    TTT LEAVIN TOMORROW ANY SUGGESTIONS?
    T
    T

6. Member
    Sorry, still havn't been out on the water. We had around an inch of rain over the last 2 days, so maybe the water is rising some and more fish will be active up shallow. Forecast is hot, hot, hot the next three days.